Celebrate NYC Restaurant Week Now Through August 16th!
Today kicks off NYC Restaurant Week from July 22nd through August 16th, 2019! NYC Restaurant Week is a 4-week celebration of New York dining. Head out to some of the city’s best restaurants for savings and limited-time offers.
2-Course Lunches for $26 and 3-Course Dinners for $42
Enjoy 2-course lunches for $26 and 3-course dinners for $42 at participating restaurants – no matter how fancy they are! Here are some award-winning, participating restaurants that we think you should check out:
- ABC Cocina – Latin American, Union Square
- Augustine – American, Lower Manhattan
- Bar Boulud – French, Upper West Side
- Bar Primi – Italian, East Village
- Bâtard – Modern European, Tribeca
- Becco – Italian, Times Square/Theatre District
- Black Barn Restaurant – American, NoMad
- Boulud Sud – Mediterranean, Upper West Side
- DaDong – Chinese, Midtown West
- El Vez – Mexican, Battery Park City
- Farmer & The Fish – American/Seafood, Gramercy
- Junoon – Indian, Flatiron District
- Morimoto NY – Japanese, Meatpacking District
- Nobu New York Downtown – Japanese, Downtown
- Obao Hell’s Kitchen – Thai/Vietnamese, Hell’s Kitchen
- Strip House Midtown – American/Steakhouse, Midtown
See a full list of Participating NYC Restaurants here.
Let GroundLink Take You Out!
NYC Restaurant Week is a great time to enjoy a night out with family, friends, and colleagues. Enjoy a nice night out but leave the driving to your private driver from GroundLink.