Company Outing Checklist: The Hamptons, NY
It’s essential to have company outings from time to time to reward your team and show them you appreciate their hard work and dedication toward your organization’s success. A trip to the Hamptons is an excellent way of boosting employee engagement even further and saying thank you.
Before your staff heads to the Hamptons, it’s essential that you or your travel manager consider the following:
- How big is your team? The total number of travelers?
- Ideal Date & Length of Trip – week or weekend getaway?
- Where in the Hamptons do you wish to go?
- Hampton Bays?
- Southampton? East Hampton?
- Shelter Island? Sag Harbor?
- Transportation Management – Ground Transportation? Flights? Airport Pickup?
- Vehicle Type Necessities – Sedans? Buses? Limos? How many?
- Research & choose a hotel or beach house that suits your specific team
- Looking to golf? Renting a boat? Visiting a winery?
- Review Reservations – hotel, restaurant, & event/tour reservations
- Confirm All Reservations!
Bring Your Company to the Hamptons!
Although known for their beautiful beaches and charming seaside towns, the Hamptons offer so much more. Take your team golfing, fishing, to the beach, out to dinner, to a show, or simply relax in your company beach house for the weekend!
Get out there and treat your team to the Hamptons! A full calendar of upcoming events in the Hamptons can be found here.
Are you planning a company outing or work event? GroundLink would gladly manage your corporate ground travel requirements.