Fall Activities in The Hamptons
Just because summer is over doesn’t mean you can’t escape to the Hamptons for some fun. Fall is a great time to take a trip to the Hamptons for apple picking, wineries, shopping, Halloween excitement, and more. Here are a few places to visit in the Hamptons this fall.
Hamptons International Film Festival from October 10-14, 2019
The annual Hamptons International Film Festival will take place Columbus Day Weekend this year, from October 10-14th. HIFF is always a popular fall event. Check out what films are playing and buy tickets here.
Apple picking, pumpkin picking, cider donuts, and more. What’s fall without a trip to the apple orchard? Here are a few family-friendly orchards to visit this fall:
- Harbes Family Farm – Mattituck, NY
- Harbes Orchard – Riverhead, NY
- Hank’s Pumpkintown – Water Mill, NY
- Milk Pail – Water Mill, NY
Wineries and Restaurants
Take a scenic road trip out to one of the Hamptons’ many wineries with GroundLink. This fall, enjoy live music and relax with friends at some of these top places:
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard – Sagaponack, NY
- Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard – Riverhead, NY
- Rowdy Hall Restaurant – East Hampton, NY
Haunted Houses and Halloween Celebrations
Halloween is just a few weeks away, which means the Hamptons are full of haunted houses and trails all October. Plan a spooky weekend with friends to some of these scary spots.
- Gateway’s Haunted Playhouse – Bellport, NY
- Yaphank Trail of Terror – Yaphank, NY
- NPFD House of Terrors – Patchogue, NY
If you’re still not scared, read about and visit some of these Haunted Places in the Hamptons.
Head to The Hamptons with your Hamptons Private Driver!
Embrace fall and plan your trip to the Hamptons!
Want a few more ideas? Here are 10 Things to Do in the Hamptons this Fall.