Information Groundlink Collects
Every day we strive to provide our customers with the best and most transparent experiences. When collecting the required personal information, Groundlink continually goes the extra mile to keep you in the loop. Read below for common questions concerning the information we collect and why this information is needed for Groundlink to provide you service.
Is my information safe?
What information does Groundlink collect or receive?
During the course of providing our services, we collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways. Here are examples of the information we collect:
- Registration and Account Setup Information
- Automated Information
– For example, your IP address, or cookies, and device-specific information such as your hardware model.
- Location Information
– For example, your geo-location details.
- Images stored on your device
– Images are collected in order for you to more easily provide feedback about your experience with Groundlink’s App and service.
How can I get control over my information?
*Click here to learn about further controls for EU or Swiss residents
I have more questions!