Whenever you’re on the road, be cautious of everything and everyone around you! Here are some simple ways to keep you and your passenger safe!
• Take a defensive driving class with the Black Car Fund. They’ll even pay for it every three years! http://www.blackcarsafetyclasses.com/
• Make sure your vehicle is in tip-top shape. Your vehicle should not have any visible body damage, squeaky brakes, engine rattles, or faulty seatbelts for all riders.
• Your driver’s license, auto insurance, and car registration must be valid and current.
• Obey all traffic laws in your area.
• Avoid changing lanes or turning corners too quickly.
• Don’t stop and start abruptly.
If you get into an accident, please notify GroundLink and the local authorities as soon as you can safely do so.