You’ll receive a response within 24-72 hours. Call us if this is an urgent matter about a reservation for today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Making a Reservation
- How do I make a reservation for a GroundLink car?
- Where does GroundLink provide car service?
- What's the difference between the vehicle classes?
- How many passengers and bags can each vehicle type accommodate?
- What information is collected during booking and how is this information used?
- What is GroundLink's ride cancellation policy?
- After You Book
- How will I know my car has arrived and what if I need to contact the driver?
- Creating An Account
- What's the benefit of creating a GroundLink account?
- Does GroundLink offer services for corporations?
- Rates & Fees
- How much will my GroundLink ride cost?
- Are there additional or hidden fees?
- Is gratuity included or should I tip the driver when I exit?
- What other fees might I see on my final bill that were not on the ride confirmation?
- What if I'm running late or my flight is late - will my driver wait for me?
- What is surge pricing?
- Does the driver accept credit cards or cash?
- Will I get a receipt of my ride?
- Airport Pick-Ups
- What if my flight is early or delayed?
- How will I find my driver? Do you provide meet & greet service?
- About The Vehicle
- I have a small child, do I need to bring my own seat?
- Do I need to put my child in a car seat?
- Can I smoke in a GroundLink vehicle?
- Is luggage allowed inside the vehicle?
- What are the capacities of your vehicles?
- Does GroundLink offer discounts on rides?
- Does GroundLink have a loyalty program?