Groundlink is looking for a talented and passionate software developer to be a key architect and developer of our mission-critical end-user products that include web, mobile and internal tools. We are creating a vast network of travel industry leaders (airlines, hotels, cruise lines, and ground transportation providers) to enable ground transportation for frequent travelers.
The current applications are organized as a set of consumer web and mobile solutions to enable shop and booking for ground transportation. In addition, we have internal applications for call center management. The applications consume critical core services running on JEE stack on JBoss, Web Services on Tomcat, and other custom services.
IDEALLY, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with Java platform
- Experience with JEE (Jboss, Hibernate, JMS, JPA, Spring)
- Knowledge or willingness to quickly learn Scala programming (Akka/Akka HTTP…)
- Experience consuming and/or building RESTful APIs
- Demonstrable experience building enterprise quality services
- Experience with test automation and test driven development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Solution architecture consultancy
- Experience with Java Web frameworks (i.e. spring, play)
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM teams
- Experience interacting, mentoring and troubleshooting in collaboration with other developers
- English proficiency (oral and written)
- This is a full time, employment contract position.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, therefore the applications will be reviewed as they are received. We will reply only to applicants who demonstrate understanding and experience in achieving our requirements.
SO, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE “THE ONE” - APPLY NOW!View All Positions