Terms & Conditions
GROUNDLINK REFERRAL PROGRAM
1. The $10 credit for the referrer and the $10 credit for the referee (each and jointly referred to as the "Refer-a-Friend Credit") are only available in relation to referrals made to first time GroundLink customers, when the referee books and completes her/his first ride.
2. Each of the Refer-a-Friend Credits will have no cash value, will be added to the referrer's and the referee's accounts respectively, and will be not transferable.
3. The Refer-a-Friend Credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount, coupon or credit.
4. The referee must redeem her/his credits within 90 days of earning the Refer-a-Friend credit and that ride must be completed for any credits to be issued to the referrer.
5. The referral codes can only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Examples of non-personal and commercial (hence, forbidden) purposes include, but are not limited to, promoting referral codes on, advertising networks, coupon websites, influencer social media accounts, and social media accounts in which the referrer is not the primary content owner.
6. Each referee can earn a maximum of one Refer-a-Friend Credit.
7. Refer-a-Friend Credits cannot be earned while signing up with a referral under any other promotional programs.
8. GroundLink reserves the right to suspend accounts and/or revoke any and all credits at any time if it feels they were earned inappropriately.
9. The Referrees credit will expire after 90 days if not used.
10. Groundlink reserves the right to immediately terminate or change all or any of these terms at any time for any reason, without prior notice.
11. Third party terms and conditions may apply to any part of this promotion where applicable.